Welcome to our offices based in South Burlington, Burlington, and Milton, Vermont. Timber Lane Pediatrics has been providing pediatric care in the Burlington area for over 50 years. Our physicians and staff continue to dedicate themselves to the health and care of infants, children and adolescents from birth through age 22. Our goal is to provide you with the best medical care for your family. Our practice belongs to Primary Care Health Partners, an organization of independent primary care offices in Vermont and northern New York.
Flu Vaccines and Flu Season
Weekday Walk-In Hours
Timber Lane Pediatrics offers weekday walk-in hours for routine illnesses (see below). Please note that there are no walk-in hours on weekends. All weekend visits are by appointment only.
- No appointment necessary
- Current Timber Lane patients only
- Children older than 4 months
- Symptoms fewer than 3 days
- For routine illnesses like sore throat, ear pain, cough and cold symptoms, fever, rash or pinkeye.
- For younger infants, symptoms for more than 3 days, and visits for belly pain, headaches, behavioral issues, or more complex medical problems, we will ask you to make an appointment so we can give your concern the time and attention it deserves.
- For holidays, check our website for information on whether walk-in hours will be held.