NEW! Morning Walk-In Hours!
Timber Lane Pediatrics is excited to offer morning walk-in hours! Starting January 2nd, you can bring your child to be seen on weekdays from 8-9 AM at one of our offices without an appointment. We feel this is a great way to help our families have their sick child seen sooner - before work, daycare, or school.
Please note there will be no walk-in hours at South Burlington on Wednesday, 1/23/19 due to an all staff meeting.
- No appointment necessary
- Current Timber Lane patients only
- Children older than 4 months
- Symptoms fewer than 3 days
- For routine illnesses like sore throat, ear pain, cough and cold symptoms, fever, rash or pinkeye.
- For younger infants, symptoms for more than 3 days, and visits for belly pain, headaches, behavioral issues, or more complex medical problems, we will ask you to make an appointment so we can give your concern the time and attention it deserves.
- For holidays, check our website for information on whether walk-in hours will be held.
South Burlington Walk In Hours: Monday through Friday, 8-9 AM
Burlington Walk In Hours: Monday 8-9 AM
Milton Walk In Hours: Monday 8-9 AM
A Warm Welcome to Our Two New Providers!
Timber Lane Pediatrics is pleased to introduce Leah Macaulay, PNP, and Courtney Walker, FNP, to our medical family!
Leah will be seeing patients at our South Burlington and Burlington offices and Courtney will be seeing patients at our Burlington office. Check out their biographies on our provider pages for more information.
More information is available here at the FDA website.
Flu Vaccines Are Here!
We recommend a yearly flu vaccine for all children over the age of 6 months. A flu vaccine is the best way to reduce your risk of getting, spreading, and becoming seriously ill with the flu. If your child already has a scheduled appointment this fall, he or she can get a flu shot at that visit. If not, please call the office to discuss arranging a nurse visit or reserving a spot in one of our flu vaccine clinics. Please note that all flu vaccine visits are with nurses only. If you wish to have your child see a provider, please inform us when you call.
Want information on flu prevention, symptoms and treatment?
Click here to read more at the Vermont Department of Health Influenza website.