Welcome to our offices based in South Burlington, Burlington, and Milton, Vermont. Timber Lane Pediatrics has been providing pediatric care in the Burlington area for over 50 years. Our physicians and staff continue to dedicate themselves to the health and care of infants, children and adolescents from birth through age 22. Our goal is to provide you with the best medical care for your family.
Temporary Change of Address for Our South Burlington Office
Our South Burlington office's fire sprinkler system froze and burst early in the morning of Friday, February 1, flooding the office. Our regular South Burlington office will be closed for repairs until further notice.
We are now seeing patients at our temporary South Burlington office at 366 Doset Street. We expect to be in this office for a few months while our regular office is repaired and remodeled. Our hours and phone numbers at the Dorset Street location will be the same as at our regular South Burlington office. A small number of our South Burlington patients may still be asked to temporarily come to our Burlington or Milton offices over the coming weeks and we will contact those whose appointments are affected. Our new Dorset street location is off San Remo Drive and across the parking lot from Good Health. Look for our signs and call if you have questions about an appointment.
Our normal walk-in hours have now resumed - Mondays from 8-9 at Burlington and Milton and Monday through Friday from 8-9 AM at South Burlington. Weekend hours (by appointment only) will be held at Dorset Street starting February 23rd and 24th.
NEW! Morning Walk-In Hours!
Timber Lane Pediatrics is excited to offer morning walk-in hours!
Starting January 2nd, you can bring your child to be seen from 8-9 AM at one of our offices without an appointment. We feel this is a great way to help our families have their sick child seen sooner - before work, daycare, or school.
- No appointment necessary
- Current Timber Lane patients only
- Children older than 4 months
- Symptoms fewer than 3 days
- For routine illnesses like sore throat, ear pain, cough and cold symptoms, fever, rash or pinkeye.
- For younger infants, symptoms for more than 3 days, and visits for belly pain, headaches, behavioral issues, or more complex medical problems, we will ask you to make an appointment so we can give your concern the time and attention it deserves.
- For holidays, check our website for information on whether walk-in hours will be held.