Welcome to our offices based in South Burlington, Burlington, and Milton, Vermont. Timber Lane Pediatrics has been providing pediatric care in the Burlington area for over 50 years. Our physicians and staff continue to dedicate themselves to the health and care of infants, children and adolescents from birth through age 22. Our goal is to provide you with the best medical care for your family.
Our Renovated 51 Timber Lane office is now open!
Flu Vaccines Are Here!
We recommend flu vaccines for all children over the age of 6 months. It is never too early in the season to have your child vaccinated. If your child has an upcoming appointment, he or she can get the flu vaccine at that time. Burlington and Milton patients can call to request a nurse visit for flu vaccine. All patients can attend one of our convenient flu vaccine clinics - call us to reserve a spot. Check back often as we will update this page as more flu clinics are offered.
Upcoming Flu Vaccine Clinics at South Burlington:
Thursday, September 19th, 1 PM - 5 PM
Thursday, September 26th, 3 PM - 5 PM
Tuesday, October 1st, 9 AM - 12 PM
Thursday, October 3rd, 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday, October 8th, 9 AM - 12PM and 2 PM - 5 PM
Wednesday, October 9th, 9 AM - 12 PM
Tuesday, October 15th, 9 AM - 12PM and 2 PM - 5 PM
Thursday, October 17th, 9 AM - 5 PM
Sunday, October 20th, 9 AM - 12 PM
Saturday, October 26th, 9 AM - 12 PM
Saturday, November 2, 9 AM - 12 PM
Saturday, November 9th, 9 AM - 12 PM
Sunday, November 24th, 9 AM - 12 PM
NEW! Morning Walk-In Hours!
Timber Lane Pediatrics is excited to offer morning walk-in hours!
You can now bring your child to be seen from 8-9 AM at one of our offices without an appointment. We feel this is a great way to help our families have their sick child seen sooner - before work, daycare, or school.
- No appointment necessary
- Current Timber Lane patients only
- Children older than 4 months
- Symptoms fewer than 3 days
- For routine illnesses like sore throat, ear pain, cough and cold symptoms, fever, rash or pinkeye.
- For younger infants, symptoms for more than 3 days, and visits for belly pain, headaches, behavioral issues, or more complex medical problems, we will ask you to make an appointment so we can give your concern the time and attention it deserves.
- For holidays, check our website for information on whether walk-in hours will be held.